We’ve partnered up with our pals Coeliac in London to create a joint event. After some discussions down the pub one evening we got to discussing how hard it is to date in London. Plus how much easier it would be dating another Coeliac – or even a Gym Bunny on a gluten free diet. Hence the idea for our Gluten Free Dating night for gluten free professionals in London was born!
So fellow Guerrillas get your diaries out and spread the word…
Date & Venue:
We put our minds together and came up with this event. Full details as follows:
- When: Tues 26 August 6-7pm mingling – ‘til late
- Dress Code: Smart casual or Fashionista – put your best face forward ; )
- Where: Neo Cocktail & Wine bar, 14-17 Carthusian St, Barbican, London, EC1M 6AD www.neobarbican.com
- Ticket: £15 plus booking fee, includes a complementary cocktail on arrival and GF nibbles
- Google Maps:
How to get there:
- Nearest Tube: Barbican (seconds walk from venue) or
- Farringdon Tube or Mainline (10 mins walk)
- Via Barbican Tube, exit left and walk past the Tesco’s and take the first left. Then you’re there!
- Alternatively buses from near Angel Tube also go past Barbican Tube e.g. No.4
How to book:
Register for the event and book with Eventbrite via the Meet London Linkedin Group. No nametags, no games, no rules and a complimentary Gluten Free cocktail suitably named the ‘Dutch Courage Martini’ on arrival; it’s the perfect way to meet other single professionals.
Not limited to GF singles, if you’d like to bring a friend or two just book tickets for them too. When you arrive just add a red straw to your drink to show you’re single and then everyone else can mingle or flirt accordingly. It’s a fun night for all as there’s good music and great drinks at Neo’s unusual and stylish cocktail bar just seconds Barbican Tube.
The bar includes world-class spirits, premium GF beers and cocktails served in a beautifully designed space fashioned from rugged imported quartz stone, it’s a venue sure to impress.
Hurry - register to the event and book via the Meet London Group on Linkedin!
Spaces are limited so don’t miss out. Just subscribe to the LinkedIn group here and register to attend this event!
1) Select the GF dating event as below
2) Click ‘read original’ to be taken to the Eventbrite booking page
3) Book via Eventbrite
On the fence?
What have you got to lose? Sure, we can’t promise you’ll find ‘Love at first sight’ but we can promise gluten free beer, cocktails, nibbles and a swanky venue. And who knows - if you don’t find a date you may find a dinner or lunch buddy instead. Handy for the next time you’re keen to dine out but want some back up when asking the waiter the usual 101 gluten free questions!
PS: Don’t forget, you can book an extra ticket and bring a friend (single or not) to be your wingman and help steady your nerves!