We’ve had a request from one of our extended Guerrilla family, Health Journo Alex for requests for case studies for a new book he’s writing on Coeliac Disease. So following our shout out on twitter we thought we’d throw open the search on here.
It’s not quite the X-factor we know but it will give you an opportunity to:
- bust some Coeliac Myths
- share your experience
- raise awareness of Coeliac Disease
We’re sure that’ll be incentive enough although Alex says on his website that,
‘I’ll probably only be able to offer thanks, possible minor fame, and the pleasure of perhaps helping others, both undiagnosed and diagnosed, with their health issues.’
- Any Coeliacs who showed NO symptoms whatsoever until aged 50yrs+ and were then later diagnosed
- Women Coeliacs who have within the last year or two successfully given birth, following previous years of infertility / miscarriage due to a misdiagnosis (say of IBS)
Any Coeliacs with active jobs/ lifestyles who are keen to share the impact of it on their life and health
- teachers / police officers / drivers / pilots
- Coeliacs with other dietary restrictions (eg food allergies)
- Vegan / Veggie Coeliacs
Hurry and get in touch before the End of March as the book is due out in May!
FIND OUT MORE:
If you don’t fit into these categories but are still keen to help or find out more then just click here.